I hope everyone is having a fantastic week! It’s definitely felt like fall here in New England the past week or so. The mornings start off cool, rise to 70’s during the day and then the evenings get a little chilly. While I won’t pack away my sandals just yet (I’m that girl who wears sandals with jeans and sweaters!), I am starting to make the transition to cozy fall clothes. I’ve come across quite a few adorable pieces for fall while doing a little shopping for myself, so wanted to share these casual fall fashion finds with all of you!
Like my home decor, I gravitate towards neutrals in the fall but also love the occasional pop of color. One of my favorite fall color combos? Olive or hunter green paired with blush or dusty pink! I just can’t get enough and I’m happy to see these two colors everywhere this fall!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
From headbands and jewelry to handbags and sunglasses, there’s no shortage of fun ways to add some finishing touches to your fall outfits. Of course I had to include some pieces from Kendra Scott – I just love her designs, and the Sophia Drop earrings are my most worn pair of earrings. They literally go with everything!
I know many of you are still having summer weather, and are several months away from sweater weather so I included some lighter tops, as well as sleeveless and short sleeved options for all of you. The Scalloped Eyelet Shell Tank (in Eucalyptus Leaf) featured below from LOFT just dropped to $18 with code “FALLFEST”.
I love a peep-toe bootie in the early weeks of fall when it’s still warm – it makes the transition away from summer sandals just a tad easier! There’s so many great footwear options for fall though, whether you’re on the hunt for booties, riding boots, flats or sneakers. I love my Sperry rain boots so also included a pair with a great color combo for these fall months.
From cozy cardigans and crewnecks to turtlenecks and pullovers there’s options for everyone. I have to admit that I love cardigans in the fall because they are so easy to layer with. They also look cute over a dress with a pair of booties!
I am a jeans girl through and through, especially during the fall months. While I love a good pair of designer jeans, I don’t always love the price tag. I’ve found some very affordable options over the years at Old Navy and Lucky Brand, so included a few of those options here.
Dresses & Jumpsuits
Casual fall fashion definitely includes dresses, and I love the look of them paired with riding boots, booties and even sneakers!
Activewear, Loungewear & Pajamas
With many of us still continuing to work from home, I thought it would be helpful to include some extra options here so that you can stay comfy and cozy while you’re working. And if you stay in your pjs all day long, I won’t even judge because #guilty!!
Heads up – Athleta’s site’s been wonky the last day or two and sometimes the links to the “Studio Barre Sweatshirt” and the “Pranayama Wrap” direct to the product page, and other times they redirect to the home page. If they direct to the homepage just do a search with these product names and they’ll come right up! I thought about pulling them from the post since I like to make things as easy as possible for all of you but I own and really love both!
Moto and utility jackets are just as much in style as they were in previous years and they are a perfect fall staple. I included a few warmer jackets as well, as that crisp fall air can make for some chilly mornings and evenings!
Current Sales & Offers
All sales and offers are valid as of the date this blog post was published, and are subject to change or expire.
- Anthropologie – 20% off all clothing, shoes, accessories and candles when you sign up for a free AnthroPerks account.
- Nordstrom – free shipping on all orders, as well as curbside pick-up.
- Bloomingdales – “Buy More Get More” is running, which means you get a $25 gift card when you spend $125-$249, a $50 gift card when you spend $250-$499, etc. Also, join their LOYALLIST program and receive free shipping on all orders while earning points towards rewards cards.
- LOFT – 40% off your purchase with code “FALLFEST”.
- Athleta – free 3-5 day shipping on $50+, and free returns on all orders.
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything with promo code “BRCARDFF”. Plus, get an extra 10% off with code “10BRCARD” when you use your Gap Inc. credit card. Free shipping on $50+ and free returns on all orders. Free 2-3 day shipping on orders $100+ with code “BRSHIP”.
- GAP – extra 50% off sale styles with code “ALLYOU” plus, free shipping on $50+ and free returns on all orders.
- Old Navy – 30% off everything with code “HURRY”. Up to 50% off storewide sale. $15 pants for adults (select styles).
- Lilly Pulitzer – free ground shipping and free returns on all orders.
- Sperry – free shipping on all orders.
- Jack Rogers – free shipping on $50+. Spend $150 and get a free tote bag.
- FRYE – free U.S. shipping and returns on all orders.
- Lucky Brand Jeans – 30% off all denim, and an extra 30% off select sale shirts. Free shipping on all orders over $75.
- American Eagle Outfitters – 25% off jeans, joggers and leggings (prices as marked). 50% off clearance, plus take an extra 20% off with code “SALEONSALE”.
I hope you found this post helpful and that it saves you time with your fall shopping! I’d love to know – what staple pieces are a must for your fall wardrobe? Are there certain pieces I can help you find?
Also, if you’re looking for additional style inspiration, definitely check out my “Coastal Style” board on Pinterest. Lots of cute outfit ideas there!
Casually Coastal is now on LIKEtoKNOW.it! To shop my home, as well as my home decor and style recommendations, download the app and follow “CasuallyCoastal“.
For more of my home decor, DIY, style, food + drink, travel and lifestyle posts, follow along via: Instagram ● Facebook ● Pinterest
Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my blog?
Hi there! So glad you found this helpful! Can you be a bit more specific about what your hoping to use from this post on your blog? Would you be linking to my post and/or including a Casually Coastal mention?