Hi Friends! I hope you’re all having a great week and have some festive plans in store for this weekend! My home is decorated, my shopping is wrapped up and I’m now starting to think about baking and our holiday menu. One thing is certain though – I’ll be making my sangria which is a Christmas tradition! If you’re looking for a white sangria recipe for Christmas, look no further because this one is SO good! It’s also super easy to make, looks incredibly festive and anyone who has tried it has asked me for the recipe.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I typically make the sangria right in my drink dispenser (I have the 7.5 quart size and this white stoneware stand, but I love this new Tava rattan drink dispenser stand). That way it’s all ready to set out as soon as guests arrive. Plus, the sangria and the dispenser look so pretty displayed on a counter, bar cart or dining room sideboard!
White Sangria Recipe For Christmas
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 large orange
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 bottles crisp white wine (I like to use sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio)
- 1 cup white cranberry juice (I use Ocean Spray)
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 16 ounces ginger ale
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Pour the wine, white cranberry juice and sugar into a large pitcher or drink dispenser, then stir to combine.
- Chop the apples into slices (discarding the cores) as well as the oranges. I like to slice the orange whole and then halve them so that they look pretty and fit into wine glasses. Place the sliced fruit into the pitcher or drink dispenser. Now add the whole cranberries and raspberries.
- Using a spoon, gently stir, making sure not to crush the raspberries.
- Let the sangria chill for a minimum of 60 minutes, or ideally overnight so that the flavors from the fruits meld together (the apples will not brown).
- When you’re ready to serve, top your pitcher or drink dispenser with ginger ale, then garnish with fresh rosemary.
Cheers and happy holidays!
I’m now on LIKEtoKNOW.it! To shop my home and coastal home decor recommendations, download the app and follow “CasuallyCoastal“
For more of my home decor, DIY, style, food + drink, travel and lifestyle posts, follow along via: Instagram ● Facebook ● Pinterest