Hi Friends, I hope your Monday is off to a great start! As you likely know, Amazon’s two-day Prime Day starts today AND Target’s Deal Days are also today and tomorrow! So lots of great deals to be had but Amazon and Target’s sites are a bit overwhelming with SO many different products, so I thought it would be helpful to sift through it all and highlight what I feel are the best deals and products of the sale! This is also a great time to think about Christmas or birthday gifts for the second half of this year, as the deals are quite good!
Amazon will be having flash sales throughout these two days and Target will be adding deals each day. I will be monitoring these and adding these new deals to this blog page throughout the course of today and tomorrow so be sure to check back. I will also be promoting them on Facebook and in my Instagram stories (so if you’re not following me there, definitely make sure to!), and in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Target Deal Days Sale Details
- This is Target’s biggest sale of the summer and it runs through tomorrow, Tuesday June 22nd, 2021
- Unlike Amazon, no special membership is required – it’s open to all! Woohoo! Based on last year’s sale, I do expect some deals to sell out so don’t wait if there’s an item that you’re interested in.
- Don’t forget, if you have a Target Red Card, and use it to make any purchases, you’ll save an extra 5%!
- While I mostly featured items for the home, Target is offering 25% off tons of beauty and personal care items. So I stocked up protein bars, nail polish, face wash and a few other everyday items.
My Top Target Deal Day Picks
Amazon Prime Sale Details
- This two day sale is running Monday, June 21st – Tuesday, June 22, 2021.
- You must have an Amazon Prime membership to shop the sale. If you don’t have a membership, you can sign up for a free trial or you can sign up for one of their paid plans. We have had a Prime membership for at least six or seven years now and I honestly don’t think we could survive without it! It cuts down on so many random errands for things we need for the home (a big time saver!), and I love that most items arrive at your doorstep within two days. I do have to say that it’s spoiled us a bit though so when we do have to pay for shipping, we do so very begrudgingly. Ha!
My Top Amazon Prime Day Picks
I hope if you’ve been on the hunt for a specific item for your home that you have some luck with these sales! I’d love to hear what you scooped up!