I don’t know about you, but I can never get enough of easy, care-free summer styles. This is one of my favorite times of year to shop because there’s still TONS of adorable summer styles out there, and the discounts are deep as retailers look to make room for fall inventory (Sob. Why can’t summer last forever??). In today’s post, I’ve rounded up the best of the best from all summer sales on coastal styles.
When the styles and deals are this good, I also always try to think ahead to what gifts I might need to buy – whether it’s late summer birthdays, or gifts for next spring (Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc.). That way I know I already have some cute gifts on hand and won’t have to scramble at the last moment.
Here are some of my favorite pieces for your coastal wardrobe, broken down by category. You’ll find everything from $12 and under statement-making accessories, a fun $15 top, to an entire outfit for less than $60! Also, don’t forget to use the promo codes I included to get the lowest sale price!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Anessa Lace Blouse – the ivory and blue green colors are gorgeous but the dark orange would also be perfect for fall! Just under $60, after the extra 25% off discount on sale items is applied (no promo code required).
- Palm Puff Sleeve Boatneck Top – only $15 with promo code “SMILE”!!
- Scalloped Cami Top – love the sunwashed aqua color and definitely can’t go wrong with marine salt. I own this in several colors and they are perfect for layering. Just $32!
- Eyelet Peasant Top – less than $25 with code “SOGOOD”! Purchase with your Gap credit card and save an additional 20% with code “CARD20”.
Dresses, Rompers & Shorts
- Nuria Romper – of all the sales on coastal styles, this might be my favorite item of them all! Who can resist this adorable pom-pom trim? Size down in this one. Less than $60 for an entire outfit after the extra 25% off discount on sale items is applied (no code required).
- Sleeveless Crinkle Dress – how cute are these pineapples? Only $26.50 and perfect for baby and bridal showers, work, or a night out.
- Chambray Short with Scalloped Hem – so cute and only $19.50!
- Denim Short in Merrill Wash – under $60 with code “GOSALE”.
Swimsuits & Cover-ups
- Scalloped one-shoulder swimsuit in laser-cut eyelet – under $89 with code “GOSALE”. I don’t know what I love the most – the one-shoulder, the scallops or the eyelets. I own many J.Crew suits and they hold up incredibly well.
- CUPSHE Women’s Stripe Bathing Suit – OK, not technically on sale but the price point is amazing (just $29!) and I’m obsessed with the back of the top. Love it in the navy/white stripe!
- Lace-Up Tunic Swim Cover-up – under $30 with the cutest palm print.
- Tory Burch Leigh Flip Flop – these will go fast, but right now they have most sizes stocked. $140, marked down from $198.
- Canvas Wedges– the neutral flax color will go with just about everything! Normally $118 but marked down to $35.
- Rooney Layered Necklace – make a statement with this layered, ombre stone necklace. Less than $38, after the extra 25% off discount on sale items is applied (no code required).
- Augusta Beaded Clutch – Just under $38, after the extra 25% off discount on sale items is applied (no code required).
- Beaded Hoop Earrings – just $10.50 with code “GOSALE”. Love the soft fuchsia and monaco blue.
- Alex Gold Drop Earrings in White Mother-Of-Pearl – I adore anything made by Kendra Scott and her classic pieces will be in style for years to come. Less than $40 with free shipping.
- Beachy Charm Statement Earrings – less than $11 with code “GOSALE”.
- Rattan Tortoise Statement Earrings – so cute with a plain white T and only $8.50!
- Skinny Braided Belt – less than $12 with code “SOGOOD”! Purchase with your Gap credit card and save an additional 20% with code “CARD20”.
Enjoy the sales on these coastal styles, and happy shopping!
Casually Coastal is now on LIKEtoKNOW.it! To shop my home, as well as my home decor and style recommendations, download the app and follow “CasuallyCoastal“.