Happy weekend everyone! I’m back with another gift guide for all of you, which is loaded with Christmas gift ideas for women. If you missed my Men’s Gift Guide that I published yesterday, I mentioned that I saw one particular retailer state that they guarantee delivery by December 25th for orders placed by December 4th. That’s less than two weeks away! In all actuality, I could have titled this blog post “Kerry’s Favorite Things” since I included many tried and true items that I own or that I’ve gifted in the past that have been a big hit (more detail is included below). Also, many of the items I included come in multiple colors or patterns so definitely click through each for other options.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Cozy, Comfy Favorites
I don’t know about all of you, but this year all I want to do is nurture my loved ones, and keep them comfy and cozy. I am a Barefoot Dreams fanatic and live in my cardigans and cozy socks, both of which made this guide. Hands down one of the coziest items that I own is my faux fur ruched throw from Pottery Barn. I’ve had it for almost two years, use it daily and it is heavy and luxurious! It’s currently on sale and $45 off the normal price so scoop it up at this price while you can!
I also included my favorite Moonlight Pajamas which I wear about 9 months out of the year. I bought my first pair a couple years ago during Nordstrom’s anniversary sale and have since added two additional pairs to my pajama collection. They are so incredibly soft!! The pants do run on the longer side though – which is perfect for taller ladies like myself (I’m 5’10”). These pajamas and my L.L. Bean slippers are basically my winter uniform. While I know a lot of people love their UGG slippers, I’ve owned both and honestly think the L.L. Bean slippers are warmer and better quality – not to mention they are less expensive! I have the Wicked Good Moccasins in Natural but they came out with a plaid option since buying mine and I think they are so adorable!
Mad for Plaid – and Straw Bags!
You ladies went wild for my straw bag and plaid flats that I posted on Instagram this week! While I wish that both were still available, I did find some beautiful straw bags, as well as a close dupe for the tartan plaid shoes. Since you ladies loved them, I figured they’d make great gifts as well (maybe even for yourself!). I also included the straw clutch that I own and bring with me on every beach vacation. I have it in the tan but they’ve since made it in natural and I think I actually like it better!
My Go-To Jewelry For Gifts (and Myself!)
You’ve probably seen some of my posts that feature Kendra Scott jewelry, and I think it’s safe to say I have a mild obsession. Two of the three pairs of earrings featured in this guide are from Kendra Scott. Her pieces are just so beautiful! I love that you can customize the color of the metal and the stones on many of her pieces. It makes it so easy to find a piece that matches each person’s unique style!
For the Coffee Lover
While I included the espresso machine we own and love in the Men’s Gift Guide, I stumbled upon the very affordable Gevi espresso machine which gets great reviews and you can’t beat the price. Pair it with the YETI mug and you have the perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life!
The Item I Can’t Live Without
While my husband Josh is absolutely appalled that I’d include a vacuum cleaner in a women’s gift guide (ha!), I seriously could not live without our cordless Dyson. I kid you not, I use it daily to vacuum up crumbs, sand, rug fibers – you name it! I love that I don’t have to drag out our heavy vacuum and it makes vacuuming stairs SO much easier! While I think any female would appreciate anything that makes her life easier, I think it would also be great for aging parents or grandparents that may find carrying a heavy full-size vacuum too cumbersome.
For a More Personal Touch
Last, I particularly wanted to call out the personalized books which I think would be a really sweet gift. You can add the names of your loved one’s kids to a stack of books (you pick the exact number of books!). Or add a last name to them, with a wedding date. The options are endless!
In addition to these Christmas gift ideas for women, these weekend sales and promos are also worth checking out for teens and women:
- Nordstrom: Up to 50% off on items (prices as marked). Get a $15 promo card when you buy online and pick up in store. Always free shipping at Nordstrom.
- Kendra Scott – 30% off, which excludes fine jewelry and Sterling Silver Collection which is 25% off.
- Anthropologie – 30% off the entire store.
- American Eagle: 40% off and free shipping.
- Tuckernuck – 20% off all orders, 25% off all orders over $500, 30% off orders over $1,000.
- Madewell – Up to 50% off (use code VERYMERRY). Register for a free insider account here and also get free shipping and free returns on all purchases.
- Vineyard Vines – 30%-70% off sitewide with code FRIDAY.
- LOFT – 50% off and free shipping with code BESTWEEK.
- Beautycounter – 15% off and free shipping over $50.
- J.Crew: 50% off your purchase (use code FRIDAY). Free shipping with J.Crew Rewards (sign up here for free).
- J.Crew Factory: 60%-70% off of everything (prices as marked).
- Sephora – free shipping on all orders (use code FREESHIP). Get a bag of trial sizes for free with $75 purchase and code SAMPLEUP.
- Athleta – 20% off your purchase (no code needed). Free 3-5 day shipping on orders $50+.
- lululemon – discounts on select items. Free 2-6 business day shipping.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 40% off the entire store. Must order by 12/4 to guarantee delivery by 12/25.
- Hollister: 40% off the entire store.
- Old Navy: 50% off everything.
- Banana Republic: 50% off everything, plus an extra 10% off when you use your GAP Inc. credit card (use code BRC10).
- Backcountry: Up to 50% off. Prices as marked.
- GAP: 50% off everything, plus an extra 10% off everything with code GAPFRIDAY.
- Macy’s: Tons of highly discounted Black Friday specials throughout the site (prices as marked). Free shipping on orders $25+.
- The North Face: 30% off select styles (prices as marked). Free standard shipping on all orders within the United States.
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase (discount to appear at checkout).
- Lucky Brand: 50% off everything. Free shipping on all orders over $75.
I hope you found these Christmas gift ideas for women helpful, and feel free to forward on to anyone that could use some help in the gift giving department (and yes, I’m mainly talking about those well-meaning husbands LOL). There’s also some great gift options for women in the Hostess Gift Guide that I published just a couple of weeks ago and I’ll continue to link additional gift options in the LIKEtoKNOW.it shopping app over the coming weeks. So make sure to follow me there!
I’ll also be publishing a stocking stuffer gift guide soon that will include lots of fun (and practical!) items. Many of the items will be purchasable on Amazon Prime for a faster delivery. So keep an eye out for that, and let’s get your shopping done so that you can relax and enjoy the holidays!
Wishing you a peaceful holiday season,
I’m now on LIKEtoKNOW.it! To shop my home and coastal home decor recommendations, download the app and follow “CasuallyCoastal“
For more of my home decor, DIY, style, food + drink, travel and lifestyle posts, follow along via: Instagram ● Facebook ● Pinterest